Presentation Designer / Artworker
My client is part of a family, working in over 65 countries with a team over 4000 strong – and they just keep growing. As a creative marketing communications and advertising agency, they work with brands across the health, B2B and B2C sectors. We are helping them look for a Presentation Designer / Artworker to work in their London office!
Key purpose of the Presentation Designer / Artworker role:
- Producing corporate documents:
- PowerPoint presentations and Word documents to the highest standards of quality and accuracy, to deadline for their customers and to their specifications of branding.
- Preparation of artwork and illustrations for presentations and print often working to meet tight deadlines and under-pressure as their Presentation Designer / Artworker.
- Liaise with banking clients and team colleagues to clarify requests where necessary, and to complete the work efficiently, reacting quickly and positively to fast turnaround.
- You will be confident in taking ownership of the project from inception through to delivery and be able to clarify and potentially push back with ease.
- Flight-checking artwork files and preparing print ready PDFs as their Presentation Designer / Artworker.
Key Responsibilities as their Presentation Designer / Artworker:
- Accurately create and amend PowerPoint presentations and Word documents in a timely manner and to relevant standards of corporate branding and quality
- Create work for design briefs set by the client – working up designs and suggesting ways to enhance their ideas as their Presentation Designer / Artworker.
- Ensure all work is quality checked
- React quickly and positively to fast turnaround requests at a Corporate site
- Work with supplied print specifications and brand guidelines as their Presentation Designer / Artworker.
- Communicate effectively with workflow, management, customers and the team
- Be familiar with and follow all departmental, Company and client policies and procedures
- Provide sufficiently detailed handovers, where required as their Presentation Designer / Artworker.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience as their Presentation Designer / Artworker:
- Knowledge of Adobe CC applications and industry standard software e.g. InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent attention to detail whilst working at pace
- Ability to proof own work with high level of accuracy
- Good understanding of typography
- Able to react quickly and proficiently to client requests, with a calm manner
- Effective communication skills
- Well organised and disciplined
- An effective and supportive team member