Senior UX/ Prototyping Designer
My client is a successful Digital Product agency who produce leading experiences across websites, Apps, Virtual Learning and Creative Content.
They are have offices based in Staines, Middlesex and due to growth and product demand, they are looking to hire a Lead UX/UI Designer with the opportunity to lead and build a team.
Ideally they would love someone who could get into Staines 1 or 2 days a week BUT they will also consider fully remote for the right person (as long is they could come in for the occasional meeting)
They need someone capable of decision tree/intent mapping through to rapid prototyping.
This is heavily hands on design and prototype wise, but an opportunity to lead and build a team.
Candidates must come from an agency side background with solid experience as a Senior UX/UI Designer.
The Responsibilities as their Lead UX/UI Designer:
- Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis
- Analyse and interpret consumer behaviours related to an interactive digital experience as their Lead UX/UI Designer.
- Determine information architecture and create sitemaps
- Produce journey maps, UX wireframes, hi-fidelity UI, and prototypes to communicate design ideas that will effectively deliver ROI.
- Run and manage ideation, brainstorming and critic workshops with multiple stakeholders as their Lead UX/UI Designer.
- Work closely with business teams to solve design challenges that appeal to clients and ensure our designs are always user-centric and genuinely impactful as their Lead UX/UI Designer.
- Lead user research sessions to experiment with different designs to validate assumptions and ensure we always build the right digital products for our clients as their Lead UX/UI Designer.
- Design customer-first solutions ready to be built, tested and developed further.
- Instil UX industry design standards and best practise methodologies as their Lead UX/UI Designer
The Benefits as their Lead UX/UI Designer:
- Hybrid Working Model
- Holiday: 23 days per year plus public holidays
- Medical Benefit Scheme
- Employer pension scheme
- Cycle2work Scheme