Design and Marketing Executive
The Fix are looking for a design and marketing executive to join
the UK’s leading digital signage network specialists!
Their specialist team continue to be at the forefront of the fast-growing DOOH sector. From installing and servicing screens to monitoring your entire network, their experts have a passion to innovate and can help you maximise your digital signage.
Across their three core business elements, they’ve worked with some of the world’s biggest brands from a wide range of industries.
Responsibilities as their design and marketing executive
• Concept and design of all sales and marketing collateral which includes a range of formats from print, digital and video formats.
sales presentations, case studies, email newsletters, invitations, social posts, pitch documents, client proposals, animations, on-boarding documents, mock-up’s of advertising campaign executions on screens etc.
• Create and edit demo recordings and design materials to help showcase the platform for demonstrations as their design and marketing executive
• Responsibility for the filing of all designed collateral on the company drive, ensuring the team can easily access assets and identify latest versions of any collateral created as their design and marketing executive
• Assisting with ad-hoc client projects as directed by the Creative Director, such as creative resizing.
• Provide photography services as and when required as their design and marketing executive
Assisting the marketing lead with the execution of the annual marketing plan, tasks include :
• Maintaining the website, ensuring new content is added regularly. Reviewing website performance through google analytics.
• Researching and implementing new ideas for creating engaging and relevant social content and marketing campaigns and reviewing their performance as their design and marketing executive
• In collaboration with the marketing lead, help with the coordination of events, both internal and external as their design and marketing executive
• Administration of company databases ensuring accurate at all times as their design and marketing executive
Knowledge as their design and marketing executive:
- A graphic design qualification or some experience of graphic design
- A keen interest in marketing, including digital marketing (desirable)
- OOH industry/advertising sector experience (desirable)
- Excellent understanding of good design principles
Skills as their design and marketing executive:
- High proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop & Microsoft Powerpoint.
- An understanding of Illustrator, video editing software, wordpress and other design programmes would be beneficial.
- An interest in photography (desirable)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail is a must
- Ability to manage multiple daily tasks
- Ability to prioritise
- Strong organisation and time-management abilities
- Behaviour Takes the initiative
- Problem solver and can-do attitude Team player, but can work independently
- Actively seeks opportunities to continuously learn and evolve own skillset
- Genuinely passionate about all things design