My client collaborates with some of the world’s best known and forward-thinking brands to connect in culture, innovate new experiences and win in retail because in a world where actions speak louder, every experience matters. The Fix are looking for a senior copywriter to join their team in London part remote!
Roles and Responsibilities:
Creative Output as their Senior Copywriter
- Inspire award-winning work and initialise copy-lead innovation through all creative communication platforms
- Responsible for the activation and implementation of targeted copy-lead responses on all relevant creative briefs as their Senior Copywriter
- Implement and oversee all copy based projects within the Creative Department
- Provide a hands-on approach from conceptual thinking through to the activation of projects as their Senior Copywriter
Project Management as their Senior Copywriter
- Manage multiple projects from initial concepts through to implementation
Leadership & Direction as their Senior Copywriter
- Be approachable and inspire others through innovation and brand knowledge
- Work closely with the Account Team and Planners to deliver excellence in creative response
- Build trusting relationships with colleagues and clients alike
- Nurture and develop copywriters and copywriting within the department
Knowledge and Experience Required as their Senior Copywriter
- Be able to demonstrate a strong understanding and knowledge of brand activation and consumer behaviour in all creative channels as their Senior Copywriter
- Have knowledge of how brands work and a proven understanding of consumers’ needs in the marketplace
- Have the knowledge and experience to be able to conceptualise and implement multi-platform thinking working within a team structure
- To be able to demonstrate a strong understanding and knowledge of consumer facing creative activation, and implement innovative inspirational copy.
- Have extensive knowledge of shopper marketing, creative comms and brand activation environments.