My client are a branding agency with a portfolio that spans some of the globe’s biggest and best brands. They are looking for a structural designer to join their creative team and we have teamed up to help them! This position can be a part remote role.
Their unique structural, innovation and engineering team in London are looking for a structural designer to help build on their already excellent reputation for great design and production thinking for important brands.
They need a creative but pragmatic collaborator with excellent communication skills who is adept at developing and presenting ideas both internally and client-side.
Internally you will be working in the structure and innovation team whilst supporting the wider global company dealing, day to day, with brand strategists and brand designers, as well as production experts and engineers.
Externally you will be dynamic and a self-motivated structural designer, capable of leading your own workload and interacting with clients on a daily basis, demonstrating good self-management skills through everything you do.
Ideally as their structural designer:
- 5+ years of agency or in-house brand or product design experience
- A portfolio that demonstrates:
- creative problem solving across a breadth of FMCG products, packaging and applications
- critical analysis
- wide-ranging sketch ideation
- beautifully realised final digital visuals
- story and process driven thinking and presentation
- A good knowledge of manufacture and an appreciation of foundational sustainable thinking
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Cloud, Solidworks, Rhino, Keyshot, Microsoft Office (or similar packages).
- Experience in vac forming and injection moulding prototyping and cardboard engineering desirable.
- A holistic appreciation of adjacent design disciplines and a passion for brands is a benefit to any applicant.