As Showroom Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the showroom space, meeting and greeting clients, liaising with suppliers and organising events.
This is a hugely diverse role so the ideal candidate needs to be highly organised with a flexible approach to their workload. They must also have excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to form fantastic relationships with clients within the A&D space.
- Opening/ Closing showroom.
- Meeting and greeting clients and preparing samples.
- Maintaining the upkeep and high standards of the showroom space.
- Organising showroom events.
- Supporting the Sales team to drive sales.
- Attend client meetings alongside Senior Specifiers.
- Generate leads by contacting Architecture and Design practices.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous or similar experience in showroom management.
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Exceptionally communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fantastic customer service skills.
- Well presented to reflect the high-standards of practice and showroom.