A leading flooring design practice is seeking an enthusiastic and pro-active Sales Coordinator to join their London studio in Clerkenwell.
This is a hugely diverse role, so the ideal candidate will have fantastic organisational skills, be able to multi-task and be a strong communicator. As Sales Coordinator, you will be acting as first point of contact for clients including architects/ designers and flooring contractors.
- Answering phones
- Responding to Sales enquiries and queries
- Create quotations
- Oversee all sample requests
- Maintaining CRM database, ensuring all information is correct and up to date
- General support to Sales team & ad-hoc support to Customer Services Manager
- Assist with client presentations and meetings
- Working closely with Sales Director for all out of area projects.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in Sales Coordinator/ Admin role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task.
- Competence using Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Experience using Mac
- Supportive and inclusive culture.
- Birthday cake & team activities.
- Ref HA 55709