Marketing Coordinator/ Specialist (Germany)
As Marketing Coordinator/ Specialist you'll be the key producer of materials that support our clients business development efforts. This role will work closely with the business development community to write, design, produce proposals and presentations and support the regional marketing studio with PR, communications and knowledge management.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator and an enthusiastic team player, with a flexible, pro-active attitude.
- Working closely with Germany Managing Director, Principals and other European marketing teams to design, write and produce proposals and other marketing collateral.
- Developing new content and materials to support business development strategies.
- Writing and updating case studies.
- Maintaining resources & information systems - updating project documentation and image libraries.
- Project management and coordination of marketing activities.
- Producing reports to present to wider teams.
Experience and Skills:
- Solid marketing experience within a design, property or professional services firm.
- A degree in Journalism, Business, Architecture, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Communications or Marketing.
- Be proactive and hungry to learn new software and systems.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - ability to create and present proposals/ presentations.
- Strong organisation skills, with the ability to multi-task.
- Competent in InDesign and other creative software.
- Profit share scheme
- Twice annual bonus opportunities
- Medical and dental insurance
- Supportive and inclusive culture