An acclaimed international design practice with a reputation for delivering sleek and elegant spaces is looking for a middleweight visualiser to join their London studio on a permanent basis. This role would suit a designer who is passionate about creating atmospheric visuals.
- Create photo-realistic CGI renders to use for marketing and client presentations.
- Ability to model from scratch, creating detailed high-end bespoke furniture.
- 3D-model, texture and render interior architectural schemes (using 3Ds Max, V-Ray).
- Work closely with the architectural and interior design teams to help with the design.
- Manage deadlines both individually and as part of a team.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience within a leading interior design or architecture practice.
- Experienced in 3D modelling and enjoys the process of modelling without a template base.
- Ability to produce quality models in a timely manner, working at pace.
- Have a good understanding and eye for high-end contemporary interiors.
- Highly motivated and self-starting with a collaborative work style.
- Ability to multitask and assist teams with deadlines if needed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Software proficiency include: Advanced 3Ds Max. V-ray, SketchUp. Bonus to have knowledge of Adobe Suite.
The successful candidate will work alongside some on London’s top designers within a midsize studio that is known for having a great culture and offers an attractive package upon joining. Apply with CV and sample portfolio in PDF format (files should be less than 10Mb in size)