Senior Workplace Designer
A leading AJ100 practice has an opening for a senior designer to join their award-winning team. The practice works across every sector conceivable; initially the successful candidate is likely to be working across workplace and media. Previous media projects have been for the largest broadcasters - and workplace projects have won multiple BCO awards. From day one designers are given the chance to work on a project from concept through to completion.
- Leading and mentoring a team of more junior designers.
- To be the clients' primary point of contact.
- Concept development that is true to client brief.
- FF&E selection, coordination and scheduling.
- Experience of putting together client presentations.
- Taking ownership of design and confidently presenting to potential clients.
- Working on site.
Skills and Experience
- Technical mind-set with good eye for design.
- Knowledge of UK building systems regulations and construction methods.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills to ensure deadlines are met.
- Strong technical knowledge and attention to detail.
- An understanding of documentation delivery using AutoCAD and Revit.
- Presentation and organisational skills.
- Outstanding communication.
- Experience of workplace or residential design.
- Knowledge of Revit is preferred though not essential.
- Alongside phenomenal projects this practice has an environment that encourages growth. Designers are known to stay with the practice throughout their career as their efforts are acknowledged and rewarded.