Midweight Artworker – Hammersmith (full time onsite) - up to £38,000pa
Middleweight Artworker – Hammersmith (full time onsite) - £30,000 - £38,000 pa
We are working with a fun and collaborative integrated / advertising agency, that are on the hunt for a skilled Middleweight Artworker. You'll be used to creating master artwork and rolling out ATL campaign work with strong skills in Photoshop and Indesign. Please note, for this role this will require someone who can work in the studio in Hammersmith mon-fri.
In this role you will work with Senior Artworkers and the rest of the studio team to rollout very high profile, and varied campaigns across both print and digital. You will work on a wide variety of advertising media including OOH and Digital OOH, 48 / 96 sheet billboards, taxi / bus wraps, station takeovers, press and therefore should be used to working on everything from large format through to all manner of shapes and sized cutter guides. You must have experience in delivering a range of highly accurate print ready artwork from provided assets or master creative. Due to the nature of the work, you will be working with some very large Photoshop files, so should be well versed in the software and used to working with smart objects etc. You will also be comfortable doing bits of retouching, such as cut outs, extending backgrounds and colour correction.
- Seeing a campaign through from Creative assets / masters to finished print ready deliverables.
- Working at fast pace to tight deadlines and in pressured environments.
- Very strong Photoshop skills as well as fluency in InDesign and Illustrator.
- A keen eye for detail is a must and ability to follow strict guidelines.
- Additional knowledge of After Effects or / and Cinema 4D would be useful, however, if you haven’t worked with them before, the agency may give you an opportunity to learn them over time.
If you are a talented and detail orientated Artworker with strong advertising campaign rollout experience and are interested in your next work opportunity, make sure to drop me a line!