Artworker, Bishop's Stortford -
Are you dedicated to all things sports and design? If so, this role may be exactly what you are looking for… Working for a household name in the sport sector, you would be handling all things art and graphic oriented. Dealing with primarily the UK market your day to day could look like anything from designing for print and packaging to social, instore, trade or online assets. This company offers a fantastic culture, with a great office environment and a collection of the best people to work with in the industry!
The company has experienced amazing growth over the last couple of years, and are set to be growing the team as well as revenues into 2022. It’d be an amazing time to be joining them especially given how busy they are within the design department…
Responsibilities could look like, but would not be limited to:
- Editing design and briefs before sending off and making relevant amendments
- Creating striking artwork files
- Arrangement of both content and design pieces across the website and offline
- Development of artwork and graphic that has industry ‘pazaz’
- Liaising with various teams and multitasking on key business design projects
The Requirements –
- 1-2 years relevant artwork experience
- Proactive mindset and willing to voice ideas
- A strong portfolio is essential
- Degree in graphic design or artworking preferable, though not essential
Due to this role being based in the office this position may be of interest, this position may be of interest to candidates commuting from Stansted Mountfitchet, Sawbridgeworth, Stansted, Braintree, Thaxted and Harlow.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.