We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our creative team as a full time junior designer. You’ll help bring our visual content to life through print and digital design and support the team to deliver concepts and layouts in a variety of formats based on audience insight and fresh creative ideas.
You’ll make sure all your design work brings our brand to life and reveals the reality of living with Parkinson’s.
What you’ll do:
- Design standout print and digital content, delivering against a clear brief and goals
- Support the Creative team’s aim in delivering a strong visual identity, which considers the needs of people with Parkinson’s and brings our brand to life
- Support design projects to deliver updates, concepts and layouts in a variety of print and digital formats eg leaflets, booklets, adverts and social media assets
- Construct artwork master templates for use by the Creative team and freelancer/agencies
What you’ll bring:
- BA level design qualification or equivalent experience of delivering hands-on design across print and digital channels in line with brand guidelines
- Experience of Adobe CC software packages, particularly fluent in:
- InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat
- High level of creativity and ability to think outside of the box
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated with a proactive and engaging style
- Organised, with the ability to produce design work to tight deadlines and the ability to tackle multiple projects at one time
This is an exciting time for Parkinson’s UK and we would love you to join us!.
Please include a link to your design portfolio in your supporting statement.
Closing date: 6 February 2022
Interviews will take place week commencing 14 February 2022
As well as flexible working hours, this role is offered on a flexible contract giving you the opportunity to also work from home, on an agreed working pattern. You will be required to cover your own travel expenses to the office.
We welcome applications from people from all sections of the community, irrespective of race, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief. We actively encourage people with Parkinson's to apply.