Junior Strategist - Globally Renowned Branding Agency
Junior Strategist – Branding
£25-35K depending on experience
Are you looking to develop your career in core branding strategy, with a role that encompasses any and all of the different activities you might expect? And would you like to do this in a long-established, extremely reputable and sizeable London branding agency?
If so, see what you think of this one…
This agency has a team of strategists on board already – core branding strategy is an important part of the work they do with clients, alongside a strong creative offer, and some very meaty and sizable clients, who range from corporate to consumer brands. You will undoubtedly know of quite a number of their clients as some are household names.
Based in Central London, they punch at quite a weight – they have the size and geographic spread to attract those big name clients, as well as some that are smaller too, and an extremely knowledgeable team of people in strategy, client services and creative, who have and continue to build some pretty impressive credentials in the brand creation world.
You would have some very good more senior people to work with and learn from in this role, day to day, as you either start or continue your strategy career – and ideally you will have at least a little experience of what core brand strategy involves, and maybe you might have spent a bit of time in a branding agency. You will almost certainly be educated to degree level.
You’ll have excellent project teams to work alongside, including client services and design and sometimes content specialists too, and projects which ultimately live in both the digital, offline and experience space.
Some of the activities you’ll be involved in on projects include:
• Developing a strategic point of view for clients’ brands
• Developing inspiring ideas, compelling storylines and strategic recommendations out of various inputs
• Gathering and analysing quantitative and qualitative research to extract insights that can shape strategy
• Gathering competitor insight for the clients you work with
• Develop and ultimately command a full range of brand strategy skills (including interviewing stakeholders, writing creative briefs, co-facilitating workshops, creating on-line research questionnaires, trend analysis, competitor and category analysis, customer journey mapping/experience mapping, brand identity analysis, semiotics)
• Contribute across a range of strategy work-streams (i.e. positioning, architecture, innovation, naming, design, activation)
• Build understanding and experience across both consumer and corporate clients
• Present and persuade clients with conviction and knowledge
Joining this agency, with its range of clients, its strategy experts to learn from, and the different aspects of brand strategy you’ll experience will undoubtedly help you to build your career going forwards – and it could also provide you with a long-term career path, with opportunity for promotion as you build your knowledge and expertise.
Oh – and there is a very good range of benefits as well as 25 days’ holiday, including private healthcare, an extra day off for your birthday, perks with various group client companies, a share option scheme, reduced gym membership cost, and many others besides.
If this sounds like the perfect next step for you, please send us your cv, including any previous branding strategy experience you’ve had.