Our client is an inspirational retail business based in a delightful location in South London. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new inhouse design team working closely with The Head of Design with the opportunity to have lots of autonomy over projects and room for personal career growth.
We are looking for a superstar studio manager to join this small in-house creative studio. From campaigns, to packaging, to social (and everything in-between) they produce it all, using creativity as a force for good across their three key brands working in their core EU markets: UK, Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands.
We’re after an incredibly organised person, responsible for the planning and management of all design work flowing through the studio, from briefing to delivery, ensuring the studio are set up to deliver all creative projects to a brilliant standard, on time and in budget. You’ll be joining a progressive and expanding company which offers learning and opportunity to grow and a business that really cares about the planet too!
What we are looking for:
- At-least three years experience working as a studio manager within a busy creative studio that works across integrated projects.
- An understanding of creative processes and language.
- Proven project management skills.
- Experience planning workflow and resource both short-term and long-term.
- Highly organised with a methodical approach and meticulous eye for detail.
- Passionate about making everything the best it can be.
- Confident liaising and collaborating with stakeholders, making decisions where necessary and escalating problems or project blockers.
- A self-starter with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines whilst remaining cool and collected.
- It would be a bonus if you are from a creative or design background with an understanding of Adobe particularly Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Immediate start highly desirable!
If you would like to apply please send us an up to date c.v and portfolio. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.