Social Account Director/Project Director
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Account / Project Director to join an award-winning social media agency, specialising in developing reactive digital campaigns for entertainment and fashion brands, specialising in brand development, growth hacking and high-level partnerships. This role is ideal for a progressive manager who wants to push things forward within a new role and a fast-growing company.
The agency is made of over 30 people based in London, New York and Los Angeles and is going through hyper-growth. They are looking to scale to over 40 people over the next 12 months. This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful business at a pivotal moment in their growth, where you will have impact from day one.
Strong and demonstrable understanding of social media channels, tools and trends is required. Working closely with their Creative Director and Head of Client Services, you will be responsible for strategising, analysing and project managing your client roster. The projects
will vary regarding the scope of work and respective stakeholders, and they always work across multiple projects at the same time, mostly retained clients.
From account management, including strategy, community management, post distribution and reporting, to briefing creative, supporting the organisation and being present at video productions and supporting new business pitches. This is a broad role which will have real impact on the business today and support the foundations of the company's growth to come.
- The Account / Project Director is responsible for a portfolio of clients and/or brands.
- The main responsibilities include weekly content plans and monthly strategy across multiple campaigns and also include community management and reporting.
- The Account / Project Director is required to develop digital strategy (weekly and monthly) based on digital trends, key metrics and best practices.
- Optimising and executing the company methodologies against social plans optimise native platforms, third party and internal tools, as required to deliver efficient and profitable social campaigns.
- Critically analysing the performance of campaigns, identifying opportunities to optimise, facilitating changes to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs.
- Project managing all activity and processes required to proficiently run and create campaigns.
- Producing high-quality client-facing reports, studies and presentations to company brand standards including optimisation methodologies throughout campaigns.
- The Account / Project Director is required to assess social media reach, engagement, ROI and growth and autonomously implement fan engagement campaigns for clients.
- The work produced is delivered in form of content plans, conversation planners, strategy and pitch decks. Other required tasks are building TOV documents/ decks, sentiment reports, analytics reports and produce strategy decks for existing clients.
- Maintaining an in-depth understanding of the company marketplace and the social landscape to ensure delivery of best-in-class campaigns.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a social media/ marketing role, ideally as part of a fast-growing agency and/ or the entertainment sector
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Keynote
- Demonstrated knowledge of and professional experience with social platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok and Snapchat
- Design and editing skills (HTML, photoshop) would be considered a plus but not essential
- Ability to travel and attend events nationally and internationally
- Confident and articulate presenter
- Numerate and articulate
- Flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure.
- Open, honest and direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Has high personal standards and promotes them in others
- A valued team member