Account Manager/Senior Account Manager - Brand Packaging Agency
Account Manager or Senior Account Manager, Consumer Branding/Packaging
£30 - £45K
Are you feeling like 2022 might be the time for a career move? And are you currently working for a design/branding agency with clients in the consumer branding/packaging world? If so, please have a quick read and see if this role appeals to you…
We are looking for either an Account Exec with a year or two’s experience who wants to make the move upwards to Account Manager, or an existing Account Manager who wants a change of scene and different consumer brand clients to work with.
This role is with one of the highly though-of Consumer branding agencies in London. They’re part of an international group, but the group is still privately-owned, so you get the advantages of a wider presence combined with an ability not to be too pressurised by huge group processes and decision-making.
Want to know more? Please read on:
- You’d work with a very good Client Services Director and an Account Director (so you’d have help and guidance when you need it, and people to learn from), but you will be their first Account Manager, so you will also have the opportunity to help to shape and add ideas/activities to this level.
- This agency has been in London for a few years now, so they’re well established and they have some great designers, so the creative work is strong and well-regarded
- The culture/people are generally very friendly and nurturing – they want you to succeed and do really well – this is a praise, not a blame culture!
- You’ll perform all the classic aspects of an account management role – seeing and developing good relationships with clients, working closely with the design team and ensuring a good relationship there too; being involved in budgeting/scheduling/general project management for your projects;
- You’ll also be involved in putting together pitches and proposals for clients (and of course you’ll have help from colleagues if you haven’t done much of this previously)
- As well as brand identity and packaging, you might learn how to work on other related projects in brand world/brand environments
- The kind of clients you might work on include the likes of Pernod Rickard, Haagen Dazs, Chivas, Godiva, McVities and Nescafe – so from mainstream to luxury, and across several different categories
They’re a medium-sized agency and have grown and will continue to grow over the coming years (though they may never want to become huge), and so they’re able to offer some great benefits, including 25 days’ holiday, hybrid working long-term (3 days in the studio/2 days at home), a bonus scheme, and a choice to spend 3 weeks each year working from anywhere in the world you choose (provided you have decent internet access, of course).
So a lovely agency doing excellent work for excellent clients with a London studio, and a very positive place to be a part of – interested? Please send us your cv if you’d like to know more.