Design and Marketing Executive
About my client, their specialist team continue to be at the forefront of the fast-growing DOOH sector. From installing and servicing screens to monitoring your entire network, their experts have a passion to innovate and can help you maximise your digital signage
Across their three core business elements, they’ve worked with some of the world’s biggest brands from a wide range of industries.
• Concept and design of all sales and marketing collateral which includes a range of formats from print, digital and video formats.
sales presentations, case studies, email newsletters, invitations, social posts, pitch documents, client proposals, animations, on-boarding documents, mock-up’s of advertising campaign executions on screens etc.
• Create and edit demo recordings and design materials to help showcase the platform for demonstrations.
• Responsibility for the filing of all designed collateral on the company drive, ensuring the team can easily access assets and identify latest versions of any collateral created.
• Assisting with ad-hoc client projects as directed by the Creative Director, such as creative resizing.
• Provide photography services as and when required
Assisting the marketing lead with the execution of the annual marketing plan, tasks include :
• Maintaining the website, ensuring new content is added regularly. Reviewing website performance through google analytics.
• Researching and implementing new ideas for creating engaging and relevant social content and marketing campaigns and reviewing their performance.
• In collaboration with the marketing lead, help with the coordination of events, both internal and external
• Administration of company databases ensuring accurate at all times.
A graphic design qualification or some experience of graphic design
A keen interest in marketing, including digital marketing (desirable)
OOH industry/advertising sector experience (desirable)
Excellent understanding of good design principles
High proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop & Microsoft Powerpoint.
An understanding of Illustrator, video editing software, wordpress and other design programmes would be beneficial.
An interest in photography (desirable)
Excellent written & verbal communication skills
High attention to detail is a must
Ability to manage multiple daily tasks
Ability to prioritise
Strong organisation and time-management abilities
Behaviour Takes the initiative
Problem solver and can-do attitude Team player, but can work independently
Actively seeks opportunities to continuously learn and evolve own skillset
Genuinely passionate about all things design