Senior Wayfinding Designer
A leading design consultancy is looking for a talented Senior Wayfinding Designer to join their growing team who work on prestigious projects producing award-winning wayfinding, placemaking, brand and digital design.
They are passionate about sustainability, offer a great benefits package as well as a structured career path and a fun and sociable culture. They also offer hybrid working (2 days in the office).
This role would be perfect for a driven senior designer who wants the opportunity to progress quickly.
Key responsibilities: -
- Lead and drive projects with a particular strength in information and graphic design for wayfinding
- Participate in brainstorms conducting any relevant research for projects adding insight and value
- Attend meetings and presentations and provide clear and effective presentations for these
- Responsible for accomplishing the quality of design throughout all phases of the project
- Work collaboratively with the 3D designers
- Deliver work to agreed timescales and work on multiple projects simultaneously
Key skills required: -
- Strong conceptual senior graphic designer with experience of designing wayfinding and graphics for the built environment, information graphics, print and branding
- Ability to work with architectural plans and elevations
- Understanding of materials, finishes and construction methods for wayfinding
- Exceptional knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent typographic skills
- Ability to take ownership of projects with minimal supervision working to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Passionate about design, the creative process and design thinking
If this role matches your skills and you are looking to be part of a brilliant design team please apply now.