HR / People Manager
An amazing opportunity to join a globally renowned design studio, at their head office studio, in Kings Cross.
As HR Manager, you'll have a solid understanding of HR processes and be fully across the recruitment, payroll, people relations, budgets and labour P&L strategies. This is a hugely diverse role, with scope to fully develop the role to improve efficiencies and process at the studio. This is a key role, supporting the Head of People with general HR Operations, so the ideal candidate will have prior HR management experience, impeccable communication, organisation and leadership skills.
- Support the business to recruit, develop and enhance employee relationships.
- Oversee day-to-day people operations processes across the global business (Americas, APAC, EMEA).
- Assist the Head of People to deliver labour to sales strategy.
- Manage the global recruitment and on boarding processes.
- Partner with a range of key stakeholders to promote the people agenda and strategy across the business.
- Own all monthly/ quarterly HR information and metrics into an HR Dashboard.
- Review and monitor payroll bureaus to ensure the global payroll is accurate and processes as per deadlines.
Skills and Experience:
- HR Management/ CIPD Level 5
- Natural leader, with the ability to inspire and motivate others, whilst forming fantastic relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with the ability to communicate with senior leadership team and support wider-team.
- Great initiative and ambition.
- Amazing opportunity to join a creative and inspiring studio.
- Sociable and supportive culture.
- Fantastic role development and focus on career progression.