An AJ 100 award-winning architectural practice based in Central London is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to take on a really interesting multifaceted role.
This friendly practice has a real family feel to it and is a great place to work. They offer some generous benefits and finish at 4.30pm on a Friday! This role will give you the opportunity to utilise your strong copywriting and graphic design skills as well as coordinating bids and arranging events. Perfect for those who enjoy variety!
The ideal candidate for this role would be an expert at translating architectural design and technical information into clear, compelling, and exciting brochures, newsletters, reports and presentations and social content. Someone with outstanding communication skills, the enthusiasm and ambition to make an impact across all aspects of the business, supporting with client development and promoting the brand.
The key responsibilities:
- Identify bid opportunities and coordinating bid and tender submissions
- Develop engaging content for their website and social media channels
- Create impactful marketing brochures, newsletters, presentations, and practice marketing material (print and digital)
- Act as brand guardian
- Maintain office displays and graphics, company stationery and ISO documents
- Prepare competition and award entries
- Promote the use of new media to disseminate information, internally and externally
- Schedule and arrange seminars and events
- Maintain marketing database and research new key contacts
- Issue press releases and produce media content
- Maintain and regularly update all social media accounts and monitor feedback and responses
Key skills required:
- Prior experience in a similar marketing coordinator role within the architectural or built environment.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with stakeholders and deliver on client faced events confidently
- Advanced skills in Creative Suite
- A degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or Architecture would be preferred
If you have the relevant experience/skills and would like to join an architecture practice where you will be valued and rewarded, please get in touch today to discuss further.