A leading, award-winning Engineering firm is looking for a Proposals Manager with lots of creative flair to join their marketing team.
This well-known company has a great reputation and works on some fascinating projects. They are passionate about sustainability and corporate social responsibility. They have exciting growth plans and you will play a key part in helping them to achieve this.
The Proposals Manager will be responsible for creating a win theme and writing and producing compelling bid content which clearly articulates this. You should be innovative and passionate about bringing complex technical information to life and creating proposals that inspire clients to choose them.
Responsibilities include: -
- Discuss and agree a win theme with the Preconstruction Director
- Create and develop the framework for the submission contents
- Look at questions and produce answers that maximise information extracted from team members
- In line with the storyboard programme, produce innovative layout ideas that make the proposals stand out from their competitors
- Rework raw technical information into well-articulated copy that clearly communicates the agreed win strategy
- Display technical content in a more visual format using infographics, diagrams etc.
- Edit and rewrite copy ensuring all responses are bespoke and tailored to each individual client
- Re-work prewritten content provided by various sources to ensure the whole proposal has a consistent style and tone throughout
- Rewrite CVs to highlight specific experience relevant to the proposal
- Proofread final copy and provide copywriting advice to the team
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure all proposals have consistent tone of voice and are on brand
Key skills required: -
- Prior experience in a similar Proposals Manager role within the built environment
- Ability to create win themes and write compelling and persuasive bid content
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills to ensure all proposals have the same tone of voice
- A creative eye to produce high quality proposals
- A good working knowledge of InDesign
If you are a Proposals Manager who enjoys working for company who are the best in their field, please get in touch to discuss in more detail.