Senior Planner - Purpose lead Agency
A leading independant agency that focus on social purpose work with a range of global brands and organisations are currently on the look-out for a Senior Planner for a 12 months fixed term contract.
This role will see you working with the Charities and businesses that are looking to make a difference, with a key focus on growing fundraising revenue.
What will this role entail?
- Dissect client briefs and make them digestible to the wider agency, ensuring the consumer is still at the heart of them.
- Crafting effective strategies to implement across integrated campaigns with the ultimate goal of generating more donations.
- Identify key target audiences and lead on developing powerful insights into the audience, market and brand.
- Conducting research, writing discussion guides, conducting interviews and working with external research partners
- Work closely with agency partners to develop multi-channel campaign
The ideal candidate…
- Will be passionate about brand purpose work, ideally with experience working within the fundraising sector or direct response marketing.
- Will have excellent client communication skills.
- Be inspirational and have a strong collaborative work method.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with quick turn around.
- Will be an effective communicator; able to tease out information and leave a lasting impression
If you can demonstrate a passion for the sector, with innovative thinking and a proactive mindset, please get in touch with your CV to learn more: email@example.com