Senior Project Manager
This award winning, independent creative agency, who are truly market leaders within their space, are looking for a Senior Project Manager, someone with branding at the heart of their experience, to join their bustling London studio.
As an agency, they deliver across everything from branding, to interactive spaces, from film to business design - with everything stemming from expertly crafted strategy. Working with some of the worlds most recognisable brands spanning fashion, tech, lifestyle and entertainment, you will collaborate with the wider agency to ensure the timely, high quality delivery of work.
What You'll Be Doing
Your responsibilities will include;
- Working alongside your peers to deliver both global and domestic streams of work, collaborating with your creative and consultant teams across all global studios - supporting the creative development whilst managing budgetary and schedule restrictions, knowing when to push back, and when to push forward!
- You'll approach all areas of project/ programme management with ease; scoping, planning, budgeting, conducting reconciliations, managing client communications and expectations, managing teams and so forth
- Utilising internal systems and processes to streamline the delivery of multi-channel work, from initial conception to launch
- You will lead by best practice and set the standard for more junior team members, offering support and guidance on the day to days of successful project management
- You'll manage client expectations and proactively manage relationships; knowing how to apply your commercial acumen and identify opportunity for your clients, supporting them throughout the creative process and instilling confidence from the get-go
Who We're Looking For
We're looking for adaptable, organised and diligent people with strong communications skills and proven project management experience. Experience and a strong understanding of the world of branding and design, along with the process needed to support a range of creative and strategic disciplines is absolutely key with this role.
All the usual personality traits apply - we are after somebody who wants to roll their sleeves up and muck in with a tight knit, highly collaborative team. Strong communications skills are an absolute must.
If this sounds like the project management role for you then get in touch now at CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk
If this isn't for you, take a look at the other jobs we've got live - no doubt there will be something of interest.