Senior Art Director
We are partnering with an independent creative agency and they are looking for a talented and passionate Senior Art Director to join their team.
The Role :
- Introducing and applying expert art direction to the visual elements of creative projects from initial conceptual thinking through to activation.
- Ensuring a high standard of visual execution across all media and campaigns.
- Inspiring and motivating the agency's clients to be creatively progressive through the application of fresh and inventive visual work.
- Creative scamps that sell your vision to client facing standards.
- Have strong art directional skills and insights to oversee and lead projects within the creative department working with design, 3D and artwork teams.
- An ability to flex across a variety of tasks, including experiential consumer journeys, photoshoots, storyboards and promotional campaigns.
- Inspire and motivate everyone within the department to produce award winning work within all the respective creative channels: activations, retail, brand experience and innovation.
- Share your knowledge of brand behaviour and keep the department at the cutting edge.
- A thorough and expansive knowledge of brand behaviour and consumer insights in all integrated creative channels.
- A deep understanding of how brands work and the consumers' needs in the marketplace.
- The knowledge and experience to conceptualise and implement multi-platform thinking.
- A full consumer journey from TVC, to digital, to in-store activation to brand experience.
- Ability to visualise ideas from rough client-facing standards.
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio over to : email@example.com