A well regarded and highly successful Central/North London architecture studio needs an HR Administrator to join its fun and supportive business support team.The main purpose of the role is to support the HR Manager to organise the HR functions in line with respective budgets to facilitate the smooth running of the practice.
- Assist the HR Manager in maintaining employee records (soft and hard copies)
- Assist with the recruitment administration process by posting job adverts, process incoming applications, organising interviews and liaising with recruitment agencies
- Support the HR Manager in organising training
- Administer the process for new employees, for example: prepare contracts, offer letters and process all pre-employment checks
- Coordinate starter forms, onboarding, virtual practice induction
Skills and Experience:
- Considerable experience of Human Resources administration
- Experience of working with Microsoft packages including word, excel and power point
- Experience working with databases and HR systems
- A high level of confidentiality and strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work to deadlines and within defined standards
This role would suit someone with 1-2 years experience in HR who is looking to join a well run architecture studio and progress their career within a creative environment.