This role is part remote
About the company
My client create big, new ideas and deliver smart, on-point campaigns for some of the biggest brands in the world. To do this, they bring strategy, campaign development and production together in one place.
And when we say ‘communications that actually work,’ they mean it. Because that’s the only way your brand can make the impact it deserves to make.
Working in over 65 countries with a team over 4000 strong – and they just keep growing. As a creative marketing communications and advertising agency, they work with brands across the health, B2B and B2C sectors.
Whether you’re in the UK, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Brazil, or somewhere else entirely, you’ll find a warm, friendly working atmosphere colours everything from their client interactions to their creative output. It’s the reason for their enduring client relationships and their regular service and communication awards.
Key purpose of the role
Preparing design/artwork/assets for print production and digital output
· Understand print production processes, from design to print ready artwork
· Able to work across a range of materials e.g. packaging, POS and publications
· Retouching and cutting out supplied photography and assets
· Adapting key assets across multiple deliverables
· Mock-up samples to ensure artwork correctness, where necessary
· Work with supplied print specifications, brand guidelines and cutter guides
· Flight-checking artwork, packaging final files and preparing print-ready PDFs
· File management of agency servers
· Understand, and upload to relevant FTP and asset management portals
· Keep up-to-date with industry software development, innovations and trends
· Proactively contribute and assist where required
· Assisting other artworkers with help, advice and training when needed
· Obsessive about detail, addicted to good design, energetic, committed, passionate, curious.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet/exceed timelines
· Quality conscious with excellent attention to detail
· Ability to take ownership of tasks and complete them in a timely manner
· Pro-active and willing to improve through self-development
· Good written and verbal communication skills as well as a good listener
· Demonstrate professionalism to clients, colleagues and suppliers
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
· Advanced knowledge of Adobe CC applications and industry standard software e.g. InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
· Good knowledge of Quark Xpress
· Good knowledge of Apple applications and Mac OS
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
· Able to create interactive PDFs
· Knowledge of servers and file management
· Knowledge of digital file production e.g. HTML, social assets and web banners
· Able to interpret cutter guides and technical specifications
· Absolute attention to detail whilst working at pace
· Good understanding of typography
· Excellent repro knowledge e.g. colour process, paper stock and print techniques
· Agency experience preferable
· Knowledge of software such as Google Web Designer, Edge Animate, After Effects, Premier Pro and Cinema 4D an advantage