This role is Part Remote
About The Company
My client create big, new ideas and deliver smart, on-point campaigns for some of the biggest brands in the world.
To do this, they bring strategy, campaign development and production together in one place.
And when we say ‘communications that actually work,’ they mean it. Because that’s the only way your brand can make the impact it deserves to make.
Working in over 65 countries with a team over 4000 strong – and they just keep growing. As a creative marketing communications and advertising agency, they work with brands across the health, B2B and B2C sectors.
Whether you’re in the UK, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Brazil, or somewhere else entirely, you’ll find a warm, friendly working atmosphere colours everything from our client interactions to their creative output. It’s the reason for their enduring client relationships and their regular service and communication awards.
This dynamic role will be involve working across a variety of clients and sectors, as a Junior Graphic Designer you will be a key member of the creative team. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a passion for all things creative and have experience in delivering print and digital projects that not only look fantastic, but also meet client’s needs. Within this role your work will have exposure to a national and international audience.
- Have the ability to develop new ideas and push your own creativity within the team.
- Most of your time will be spent creating content in accordance with client briefs, so the ability to breakdown and understand the needs of our clients and their requirements is essential.
- Know what a good brief looks like and ensure you have all the information you need.
- Actively challenge client briefs, seek out new creative solutions, and how best to implement them on time and on budget.
- Be ambitious, creative and keen to achieve excellent things.
- Keep abreast of emerging design trends and competitor activity.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
Key Performance Standards
- A confident designer who can bring ideas to life.
- A body of work that demonstrates experience of multiple clients across multiple markets.
- A pro-active, energetic, “can-do” attitude is essentia.
- A desire to deliver more, never be content or happy with average.
- A positive approach with passion about creativity and the work we do.
- A team player, my client is one agency working across multiple international sites.
- Excellent design and layout skills.
- Good communication skills, confident in presenting design ideas.
- Mac literate with a good understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign) and Microsoft Office applications (specifically PowerPoint).
- Confident print and digital design skills and ability to adapt style and approach to different clients and target audiences.
- An understanding of animation (AfterEffects) and digital development (HTML/5) would be advantageous but not essential.
- Have an eye for detail and a flair for creativity.
- Have excellent organisational skills and a desire to never miss a deadline.
- Previous design agency experience is essential.
- The successful candidate should bring passion and ambition and engage with fellow creative and the wider agency team.
- You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, have a passion tor design and a desire to grow and learn fast.
What else is in it for you?
As a member of the family, you’ll enjoy a comprehensive programme of rewards and benefits, including personalised career development.
It’s their people, and their passion, that have made us the first-choice partner for some of the world’s most influential brands – and they recognise that in as many ways as possible.
They’re committed to giving back, whether it’s through charity work, community projects or supporting the environment. They have their very own Giving Back team who manage and coordinate their initiatives globally.
If you’re looking for an exciting new opportunity within a dynamic, ambitious, growing agency, this could be the role for you!