Midweight Motion Designer
This role is FULLY REMOTE!
As a Midweight Motion Designer, you’ll be creating graphics from concepts though to final outputs.
What you’ll do…
- Translate design concepts/storyboards to create high-end motion graphic edits.
- Support the Senior Motion Designers, Creative Motion Lead and the Creative Team.
- Be responsible for creating/checking multiple outputs for clients.
- Hit key deadlines.
- Keep up to date with new CG trends/techniques.
- Conduct project quality control and assessment to their high standards (Quality Controlling work).
What you’ll have…
- A strong eye for detail and composition.
- The ability to work in a team and independently.
- A good understanding of lighting, texturing, modelling and rendering.
- Eagerness to learn and develop within our expanding team.
- Knowledge of NUKE/Houdini, which is a plus!
- Knowledge of Redshift/Octane/Arnold, which is a plus!
- Excellent time management on projects.
- Strong Design Skills.
- Excellent communication between departments and your own team.
What you’ll get…
- Attractive salary
- 23 days holiday (increasing up to 25)
- A supportive environment to develop within a successful company
- A buzzing environment filled with excited, like-minded people
- Good work/life balance
- Drinks fridge
- Foosball table