Senior Interior Architect
One of the world's most celebrated architectural practices is aiming to bring a talented middleweight and senior interior designer to their London office, contributing to numerous ongoing high-calibre projects internationally. This is a brilliant opportunity for an interior architect, interior designer or architect who wants to make the transition into interiors to take a step further and really showcase their creativity throughout the design process. The successful candidate will be able to contribute fresh ideas and have a strong sense of design which is showcased throughout their portfolio of projects.
- Produce innovative design concepts and presentations that push creative boundaries and keep to a contemporary aesthetic.
- Consistently conducting design research for concept inspirations, new materials and FF&E.
- Produce design documentation packages including interior architecture elements and joinery details, through to scheduling and tender.
- Produce 3D visuals and work alongside the visuals team for further production of CGI’s.
- Manage workflow throughout all stages of the design process.
- Attend client and site meetings.
Skills and Experience
- BA Interior Design, Interior Architecture, Architecture or related field.
- Proven experience working across high-spec commercial projects; retail, hospitality, mixed-use. Previous experience with a leading architecture or design practice is advantageous.
- Must have a portfolio that demonstrates strong visual communication, front-end creativity and high calibre of presentation style throughout.
- A strong understanding of contemporary design and confidence in building a scheme and relish developing finishes which have a sustainable or local reference.
- Excellent knowledge of materiality, suppliers, industry trends. A knowledge or interest in product or furniture design is valuable.
- Must have proficiency in AutoCAD/Vectorworks, SketchUp, Adobe CS. Helpful to have Revit or Rhino.
- Advantageous to have experience leading a small team or coordinating with external parties.
- Positive can-do and enthusiastic attitude.
Apply with your CV and portfolio if you’re looking to continue your career with a best-in-class architectural brand. Applications submitted without portfolios will not be considered.