A well-respected boutique studio with an award-winning portfolio of central London-based projects is seeking an experienced and skilled Studio Manager to join their growing team.
The ideal candidate will be able to implement efficiencies and structure, bringing new ideas to help the studio thrive. They will be highly organised and proactive, with a positive and flexible attitude, and the ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Overseeing front of house and office communications.
- Overseeing office operations - facilities and supplier management.
- Maintaining IT and office equipment.
- Managing administration/ EA duties (professional and personal).
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping and finance.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Promoting team development strategies and positive working relationships.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in studio management position.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise workload and make independent decisions.
- Interest in architecture and design.
- Self-starter who takes initiative to identify needs of the studio.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- InDesign experience (desirable).
- Apply with a CV in pdf format
The studio is busy and vibrant and promotes a fun and inclusive culture. The team are rewarded with fantastic social activities and events!