Middleweight Interior Designer - Luxury Residential
A boutique design studio in west London are looking for a middleweight designer to join their team in delivering high-end residential interiors in London and internationally. This is a great opportunity to lead your own projects and gain experience from concept through to delivery. The successful candidate will be confident putting that experience to use from day one.
- Confidently lead own design projects.
- Concept development, provide original and effective solutions to the creative brief.
- Produce high-quality design presentations and present to director/client.
- Produce technical drawings for spatial planning, elevations and bespoke joinery.
- Have a good understanding of high-end supplier for furniture and materials.
- Oversee procurement scheduling and project administration.
- Attend site meetings and liaise with contractors/sub-contractors.
- Communicate effectively with key team members on a regular basis.
Skills & Experience
- Degree or equivalent in Interior Design, Interior Architecture.
- Proven project experience within high-end residential and working with large budgets.
- Good knowledge of current trends, furniture and materials within the luxury market.
- Software: Vectorworks/AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe CS. Knowledge of EstiPC/MAC is advantageous.
- Organised, detailed orientated and efficient - able to work on own initiative.
- Ref: SM 54573
Apply with CV and portfolio, applications submitted with out portfolios will not be considered.