Twin is an award-winning provider of education, travel, work experience, accommodation, and employment services. We offer a diverse number of life enhancing services to our clients and every member of our team is essential in achieving this. As an organisation we are recruiting for a new Copy writer This role is the prime source of content/copy for marketing, sales and outreach for the whole organisation. As such it acts as a key voice of the Twin brand and as such needs to retain the core characteristics of the brand yet address very diverse audiences, B2B and B2C, in print, online, PR and occasional print advertising, in event-supporting media and more.
- To write compelling content for online and offline media, including brochures, flyers, presentations, landing pages, ads and more
- To gather data and write case studies, good news stories and blogs.
- To create, execute and report email marketing campaigns
- To optimise online content, new and existing in order to improve search rankings, website bounce and exit rates and to increase submitted inquires
- To proof read content produced by other team members and stakeholders
- Keep up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends
Skills and Experience
- Experience in using email marketing tools, ability to configure both graphic and copy content
- Experience with using CMS (drupal, umbraco, wordpress)
- Track record of short and long form writing for B2B and B2C
- Working knowledge of Adobe inDesign. Rest of adobe suite desired but not essential
- Knowledge of html and css (desirable but not essential)
- Knowledge of latest SEO practices
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Previous exposure to CRM systems
- 3+ years of exposure on similar role, ideally within education or travel industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Literature, Marketing or humanities subject or equivalent
Salary: £28000- £33000 per annum (depending on experience)
Location: Greenwich (office based with flexibility of working from home)
Hours:42.5 hrs full time Monday- Friday
Closing Date: 14/01/2022
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + Birthday day off; Pension contributions; Career development opportunities; Access to wide range of local and national discounts.
In light of Covid-19 Interviews may be undertaken via Microsoft Teams. Following recent developments from COVID 19 you may see a delay in receiving feedback or interviews being scheduled.
We regret that unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.
The successful candidate must be able to work in the UK.
Twin is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a standard or an enhanced disclosure via the DBS, depending on the role itself.
We are dedicated to ensuring that all job applicants and members of staff are treated equally, without discrimination on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, or age.
Disability Confident Employer
Disabled applicants should indicate in the Equality of Opportunity section of the application form if they wish their application to be given consideration under the Disability Confident scheme.
If you are invited to interview, please advise the recruitment administrator what adjustment you would require at the interview in as much detail as possible to enable arrangements to be put into place.
We ask all applicants if they want to be considered under this scheme. By opting-in to this scheme, you are disclosing that you have a disability solely for the purpose of the interview guarantee and we will not assume nor infer that you wish to disclose or record your disability in any other way – including any reasonable adjustments you may need if you are employed.
Access to Work Scheme
You can apply for Access to Work if you need support to get back to work.
You can apply using the online service or apply by phoning Jobcentre Plus on:
Telephone: 0800 121 7479
Textphone: 0800 121 7579