As Personal Assistant to the Creative Director you'll be supporting with private and professional tasks. This is a broad-ranging role, where no two days are the same. The ideal candidate will have a pro-active attitude and a natural ability to think outside the box!
Prior PA experience is a must, alongside being highly organised and being able to prioritise your workload.
- Own all admin responsibilities for the Creative Director at home and office.
- Extensive diary management.
- Scheduling and organising private appointments, organising parties and events.
- Arranging travel arrangements.
- Taking notes at meetings/ preparing minutes.
- Preparing reports and maintaining documents/ filing system.
- Creating letters and presentations.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous PA experience (2-3 years).
- Ability to work in a professional and private environment.
- Ability to drive.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fantastic initiative and "make things happen" attitude.
- Highly organised, with attention to detail and able to multi-task.
- Amazing exposure within the creative industry.