Small, ambitious creative agency in Southborough, Kent (TN4) is looking for a midweight/senior level graphic designer to work predominately on social media content design for an entertainment / anime client. From time to time, you’ll also be expected to work on other adhoc projects and apply your time as the agency needs see fit. The agency has some exciting music management briefs from time to time as it continues to seek out projects that entice designers to produce excellent design work.
You will be to be based in the UK and available to work in the office in Southborough, Kent (TN4) for 2/3 days per week, but the position offers remote working option for the remainder of the week.
The role, reporting to the Creative Director is a key member of the team and you’ll be responsible, sometimes solely, for concepting and implementing all visual assets, taking a lead on all social media content design as your primary role.
You will also be able to create beautiful, impactful designs for marketing and communication collateral such as; storyboards, websites, app interfaces, UX screens, brand identity and you’ll also have a strong passion for music, entertainment and popular culture. You’ll live and breathe design and offer perspectives outside of the normal way of doing things.
You will be able to multi-task efficiently, working well under pressure in fast-paced environments.
To be successful you will have:
• 4-6 yrs of proven graphic design with a strong and creative portfolio
• Expert in Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator) with knowledge of After Effects too
• Have managed and delivered innovative multi-discipline projects from concept to completion
• Strong knowledge of website design
• Experience working with clients to meet design needs and usability challenges
• Strong prioritization skills; ability to manage several projects at once
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team and liaise with stakeholders
• A strong sense of digital design, composition and typography
• Experience in taking vague or complex briefs and distilling them into simple compelling design solutions
• Layout and typography
• Iconography and illustration
• Organisation / time management
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced and highly collaborative team environment
• Collaborator who brings other stakeholders on board with ideas
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to own and make decisions with incomplete information
• Understanding of communications needs whilst scaling globally
The agency is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability