Who my client are
They are a health company, they are the only health communications agency that thinks further across Clinical Trial Experience, Medical Strategy & Education, Public Relations & Policy, and Advertising, to create unique value with visionary clients.
What they believe
Health brings everyone together. In the diseases we suffer, the medicines they create, and the causes they champion, health shows them their collective humanity. When they break the barriers that divide them, when they think further, they can create healthier futures, together.
A passion for craft
Having expert thinking is only part of their story. To ensure excellence in everything they make, they have centred their disciplines around three essential crafts: science, strategy and creativity.
An inclusive workplace
The more diverse their team, the more imaginative, intelligent and inspirational their culture and their work will become. Here are some of the ways they help promote diversity at this company
• Diversity & Inclusion management
• Anonymised CV submissions
• Mandatory unconscious bias training
• Support communities for women, LGBTQ+, BAME employees and their allies.
• A mental health programme which includes free HeadSpace membership. Future
The Studio plays a key part in ensuring that the agency’s creative product is executed to the highest possible standard and that delivery deadlines are met. As an Artworker, you will work proactively alongside the cross-functional team assigned to a client or brand, to deliver optimal results at all times.
Your key remit is to produce error free artwork for a wide variety of advertising and marketing communication materials.
▪ Working alongside Art Directors and Designers, develop scamps/ideas to finished layouts
▪ Question briefs given by Art Directors, Designers, Account Handlers, or Project Managers to ensure accurate interpretation
▪ Implement copy changes and revisions
▪ Sign-off artwork once completed
▪ Produce high resolution PDF’s for final reproduction
▪ If required, check printers’ proofs to ensure a high quality printed item
▪ Keep the online JOB BAG up to date
▪ Prepare and monitor corporate guidelines, master logos, master pi’s etc. for consistent use throughout the agency
▪ Prepare error free artwork for print or other media
▪ Create digital files for production e.g. banners, e-mailers, iPad e-details, websites
▪ Create and modify PowerPoint / interactive PDF and Keynote presentations
▪ Prepare colour mock-ups and presentation boards Undertake any other task, deemed to be appropriate to this role, as directed by your line manager or another manager.
Who you are
▪ You will have a further education qualification in graphic design or printing and/or some previous experience in a similar environment
▪ Intermediate knowledge of the Design Standard software packages in the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat)
▪ Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and basic knowledge of Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel
▪First class Mac visualisation skills
▪ An appreciation of design and layout and a good eye for detail
▪ Excellent knowledge of print and repro, including a thorough understanding of the production process from concept to final item
▪ A good working knowledge of and ability to use the colour copiers / Epson wide format device
▪ All Artworkers are expected to work towards acquiring knowledge that will add value to the Studio offering and enable the Studio to effectively support the production of digital work.
Skills gained in any of the programmes listed below would be valuable to the business:
▪ Web-based email marketing software (such as Vertical Response, Campaign Monitor)
▪ HTML and CSS
▪ Web design and development applications