Social Media and Content Executive
My client are a brand performance agency, based in Ascot. They pride themselves on delivering awesome activations for incredible brands like O2, Samsung, St Christopher’s Place and Mizuno.
They’ve been combining creativity and strategy to transform how brands are seen by their customers for 35 years. That includes beautiful design, carefully crafted copy and, of course, digital campaigns! That’s where you come in…
The way they interact with the world around them is increasingly reliant on the technology at their fingertips. And that includes the way they interact with brands. So, creating a digital identity and presence across social channels, website, email marketing (and more) is a critical part of engaging with an audience (but you know that). All it takes is creating tailored content and strategic implementation in the right place, at the right time.
That makes it sound easy, but they need your help. They’re looking for a highly motivated and equally enthusiastic Social Media & Content Executive to join their creative Digital team to develop some amazing campaigns and have fun along the way!
Their Social Media & Content Executive will have their finger on the pulse when it comes to the latest social features and trends; they’ll be a go-to person for content and inspiration. They’ll also have a solid foundation of experience in executing social media and wider digital content campaigns for both B2C and B2B brands or businesses, from creation to driving awareness, engaging an online community to generating leads.
They’ll be a highly motivated and equally enthusiastic individual with a passion for creating exciting content and pride themselves on their ability to think creatively and plan strategically.
They’ll be responsible for listening to, researching, co-ordinating, implementing and analysing social media initiatives as part of the digital and integrated marketing activity. And, they’ll own the day to day social media output for the agency, as well as various client accounts (across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, etc.), including the creation of more extensive digital content, copywriting, influencer outreach and community engagement.
Social Media & Content Executive duties:
- Work directly with the Social Media & Content Manager to oversee all company and client social media accounts, website content and email marketing campaigns.
- Daily community management and monthly reporting/analytics.
- Plan and develop engaging and creative social content which enlightens audiences, sustains community growth, increases engagement and generates leads.
- Own the social content calendar that maps low-tier content to coincide with seasonal days, as well as top-tier content that promotes brand-focused messages and events.
- Work with other client facing and creative departments to develop robust social media timelines and campaigns for new product releases, special offers, experiential events, etc.
- Manage paid advertising campaigns across all social media platforms (in particular, Facebook Business Manager and LinkedIn), including cost breakdowns/scoping.
- Analyse and evaluate social media/digital content and campaigns using tools such as Sprout Social and Google Analytics to determine efficacy and areas for improvement.
- Generate reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
- Manage and upload blog content to WordPress managed websites, with an understanding of SEO and keyword research.
- Curate and create email marketing campaigns, with an understanding of CRMs.
- Identify and cultivate high-level relationships with bloggers, fans, industry/sector experts and influencers.
- An understanding of paid search and display advertising channels.
- A degree in Marketing or Social Media or Journalism.
- At least 1 year of experience in a marketing agency/social media function.
- A proven knowledge of social media platforms, trends and tools.
- Demonstrable experience of some of the following: content creation, paid advertising (social/search/display), copywriting and journalism, public relations and brand marketing, proofreading and editing skills.
- A passion for or previous roles in the retail industry is a bonus.