We would love someone with a strong background in beauty products if at all possible!
To create, develop and deliver award winning creative solutions for existing and prospective clients through inspirational campaigns. Working as part of the Creative team, the role mixes creative flair, technical know-how and commercial awareness to create stand out consumer experiences in the digital, retail and experiential space.
- Supporting the Creative Director in ideating, developing, designing, and delivering creative solutions for their clients.
- Ability to lead on projects, working closely with other departments and senior managers to achieve commercial and creative objectives.
- Keeping internal departments and clients updated with progress.
- Supporting new business pitches, producing outstanding creative concepts that inspire and procure new clients.
- Enriching their capability of delivering creative solutions in the digital space.
- Sharing your knowledge around digital and experiential with the team to inspire them to want to learn more.
Qualifications, knowledge & experience
Around 3 years’ experience in a similar role within a digital / physical FMCG focussed agency.
Strong personal leadership qualities including openness to learn, collaborate, inspire and innovate.
Be fluent in In-design, illustrator and other Creative Suite programmes.
Ability to blend commercial awareness with passion and creative flair.
Instinctive brand awareness and demonstrated experience of pushing boundaries and evolving brands.