Our client uses kind, natural and effective ingredients to create a range of products suitable for the dry, sensitive and even eczema-prone skin of their users.
From newborn babies to adults, there is something in the newly extended range to suit everyone.
Position Title: Creative Artworker
Department: Marketing – Design
Country / Location: Everyone is based at either their Basingstoke office or at one of their London FlowSpace offices.
They operate a hybrid model of minimum 3 days in the office which must include a Monday, maximum 2 from home.
Reporting Manager: Senior Graphic Designer
Our client are committed to building a culturally, socially and ethnically diverse workforce, and to representing the beautiful diversity of their consumers. They therefore actively seek candidates from diverse backgrounds and communities.
Position Overview / Purpose:
They are seeking the cream of the creative crop to join their talented design team and help turbo charge their look at a really exciting time for the brand. You will be tasked with contributing smart, versatile design and social creative that speaks to adults, parents and families in a fun, engaging and relatable way.
You will have a versatile skillset, ideally with experience in print and digital, and be passionate about brand.
You will be confident enough to work cross-functionally and be happy joining the dots yourself by asking the right questions, rather than having your hand held at every turn.
You must be a fantastic communicator.
You will get a kick from being challenged because you care about improving yourself.
Their team is very hands on, creative, forward thinking and adept.
You must want to be part of a team where ‘no’ and ‘can’t’ simply don’t exist.
Your glass will always be half-full; a positivity and hunger to achieve the impossible.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting the creation of visual content and artworking existing content that tells the story of their brand and the products – whether it be across packaging, point of sale or other marketing assets.
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, NPD and technical teams, as well as external agencies, copywriters, photographers, to ensure consistent and efficient roll out of campaigns across all creative platforms. Ensuring key stakeholders are taken on the journey at all stages.
- Ensure brand guidelines and assets are kept up to date, constantly look for process improvements, and ensure colleagues are following them!
- Behaving in a responsible way in-keeping with their sustainability credentials and promises: Kind to Skin, Kind to Planet, Kind to People
- Always represent the business and the brand to the highest standard, whether this is with agencies, suppliers or any other external third party you have contact with
- Flex day-to-day focus to support the needs of the design studio and wider business as they grow – sleeves rolled up will be the norm! Lean in on projects as and when required and see every opportunity as a learning opportunity.
Who you are:
- Experience working in a similar creative / design / studio role – ideally in-house within an SME brand / consumer led business
- Experience across all aspects of the creative artwork process (digital and print), with a high proficiency in layout and typography
- Branded packaging, in-store point of sale and brand activation project experience would be preferred
- Best practice understanding of print and digital design processes
- A diverse creative portfolio, showcasing a passion for innovation / capturing the latest trends and influences
- Top Adobe Suite skills including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign is essential. Confident user of MS Office including PowerPoint
- Track record of nailing the basics and going above and beyond expectations
- Strong and positive communicator: can pitch all forms of communication concisely and impactfully to key stakeholders
- Able to voice constructive opinions but also receive and withstand challenge and feedback
- Able to build relationships quickly. The confidence to go and ask people questions
- Ability to work off your own initiative
- Ability to interpret guidelines, style guides and existing briefs, and adapt to suit different formats
- Professional pride - ability to focus and follow through on priorities and deliver strong results
- Incredibly detail-oriented and organised with a solutions-oriented mentality. You just get stuff done!