French Speaking Project Administrator / Document Controller
One of the UK's most acclaimed and well regarded architecture practices is looking to add a french speaking Project Administrator to their Central London studio. This role will be working on UK projects but also projects in France which is why a good grasp of the french language, both written and spoken, is required.
- To work with a number of Associates, delivering the administration duties on their projects in accordance with the practice’s QA procedures.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the project team in-house as well as communications and co-ordination with project clients, consultants and suppliers externally.
- Looking after assigned Associates, acting as their PA.
- Using the practice’s preferred electronic document management software to upload/download drawings as required (4Projects, ASite, LiveLink, BIW etc).
- Providing organisational, logistical and administrative support to their project teams.
Skills and Experience:
- At least two years experience of undertaking similar roles in an architectural environment. Experience of working on French projects highly desirable.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, accuracy, confidence, and pride in your work.
- Be enquiring, self-motivated and self-critical, willing to develop and learn.
- Be able to undertake a diverse range of tasks, involving different people and different activities, whilst prioritising your own work and achieving deadlines, referring to others if conflicts occur.
- Be reliable, able to follow through and complete tasks.