Senior Designer - Branding Agency
activation. They are looking for a Strategic Multidisciplinary Senior Designer to join their team.
They are looking for a senior designer who is a creative and strategic thinker and loves getting into the design detail. As part of a small team, you'll work closely with the creative director and design team across client work and internal work to help raise our profile and build their reputation.
It'll suit someone who:
- Loves creative and strategic thinking.
- Has a keen interest in branding and building visual narratives.
- Takes initiative and brings ideas to the table.
- Is very comfortable leading design work and being client facing.
- Has experience mentoring and supporting younger members of the team.
- Likes wearing the many hats that comes with being part of a small team.
- Is reliable, enthusiastic and a team player.
- Is organised, efficient and comfortable adapting across varying budgets and deadlines.
Your key responsibilities:
- Create and push for the highest standards of work.
- Find solutions that are creative but also solve business problems.
- Generate unique ideas.
- Support and mentor others to do the same.
- Stay on top of industry trends.
- Presenting work across different stages of a project.
- Confidently communicate ideas and distill feedback from clients.
- You'll have 6+ years experience with a diverse portfolio demonstrating branding experience is what really counts.
- You'll have experience working with small and large clients that mix between corporate, startup and boutique.
- Strong verbal and visual narrative and presentation skills are a must.
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio over to : email@example.com