Senior Digital Strategist
We are in partnership with an International Communications Agency of 150 marketing strategists, data and media planners, conceptual creatives, copywriters, designers, developers, technology specialists and client teams who come together to make communications that actually work for their clients.
There is a vacancy to join the Healthcare division as an Senior Digital Strategist.
Purpose of the job:
My client needs to hire a digital strategist with extensive Healthcare experience to expand their digital offering to their clients and to bridge the gap between Client Services, Planning and Creative Services. This role will enable my client to expand their digital offering and give them the competitive advantage with both current and prospective clients.
The key purpose of the role will be:
Externally, working with clients to:
· Develop/help shape a client’s brand digital (marketing) strategy
· Support assigned product teams in translating their brand strategy into a digital (omnichannel) marketing plan and its subsequent execution.
· Help shape the future digital strategy offering of the Purple Agency
This person will instinctively think beyond the brief and help shape the client’s current and future thinking, to cement Purple as digital partner of choice for our Healthcare clients.
Drive the strategic digital conversation with new and existing clients
Working with clients:
· Through an in-depth understanding of the digital landscape, the audience and the brand strategy, develop a plan connecting the brand to the online customer/consumer
· Monitor, analyse and optimise rolled out brand strategy to support brand growth, improving customer engagement and helping to build brand authority
· Lead and manage digital strategy projects from start to execution, providing valuable enhancements for delivery excellence
· Playing a key role in new business pitches or proposals. Leading and/or providing expertise on new business and sales activities related to digital strategy
· In short, to help shape the overarching plan; the execution there-of; monitor performance; optimise where needed and bring new competitive trends to the table for clientsEducate teams internally, bringing the agency along with the digital journey, by running internal training and education.
Provide support to the Outsourcing division around digital transformation discussions and wider digital technology conversations.
Typical responsibilitiesWorking closely with relevant teams (internal & client) to develop specific strategies for client brands and best practice for Agency proposals and pitches to prospective clients.
Day-2-day responsibilities include:
· Digital landscape research to stay ahead of the trends in terms of Pharma customer engagement.
· Content strategy
· Content and data analysis and optimisation
· Omnichannel strategy
· SEO strategy and optimisation
· Social media monitoring analysis
The role will be client facing. Collaborating with Client Services to establish a client-facing presence, to present on digital & content strategy, research and trends to key client teams and digital leads.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
Expert knowledge of Pharma: sector, marketing, and brands.
Expert knowledge in healthcare digital marketing
5+ years experience in lead role
Ability to work with clients at a senior level, to win trust and develop long term client relationships