My client are looking for an organised, enthusiastic and detail-focused individual to work on one of the biggest Global brands around today.
Perm role paying £30-40K depending on experience
Location: London – near Old St (on site 3 days)
NOTE: this is a Pure Production Artwork role (not creative)
- High Volume Artwork
- Transcreation of assets using supplied master templates
- Working for a Retail Marketing Agency (15 staff) on one of the biggest Global technology brands around today
- Responsible for creating RETAIL artwork/ assets and deliverables across all global markets in a multitude of languages, for both print and digital assets
- Must have experience in creating artwork for a variety of communications material to include: Advertising, POS, Branding and Marketing projects/campaigns.
Previous retail experience is preferred in this role, comparisons are TAG or inhouse for an OEM.
The successful candidate will work with their creative team taking approved masters and transforming them into high-quality print and digital artworks across worldwide languages. Transcreation experience is essential.
● Experience of creating artwork assets across all global markets in a multitude of languages, for both print and digital.
● Adobe Creative Suite to a high level including; InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
● Google Suite skills essential.
● Self-driven, detail, accuracy and quality control are a must.
● The emphasis is fully on technical expertise – creating artwork of the highest standards within brand guidelines, every time.
● Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines.
● A strong understanding of typography, space and layout.
● Love a challenge and thrive on being part of a close-knit team.
• Housekeeping and internal admin i.e, timesheets, folder structure.
• Internal reporting is essential to key members of the team.
• Good timekeeping in office and WFH.
Negotiable based upon experience. They’re an Equal Opportunities Employer, so they judge all applications equally, on the basis of skills and experience.