My client are an award-winning digital agency based in North West London.
Their team have been designing and building brands since 1989; their digital skills have been honed over two decades with hundreds of successful websites behind them and many more in their future.
They are looking for someone with exceptional digital design skills and a passion for UX and UI. You will have the opportunity to get involved from research and design concepts to final artwork and everything in-between, including websites, apps and adverts.
You will require excellent computer skills, including Adobe CC Suite, as well as impeccable literacy and attention to detail.
• Developing creative ideas and concepts; interpreting clients’ business needs and delivering appropriate design solutions
• Creating website templates and pages to a high standard using Adobe XD
• Effectively managing projects to meet deadlines
• Handling design approvals and client feedback
• Tracking your time on jobs using Wrike
• Liaising with project managers on build notes for development
• Creating effective animated banners and other digital marketing assets
• Strong conceptual thinking with the ability to interpret design solutions
• Outstanding online design skills with the ability to design from a user’s perspective
• Ability to bring quality, freshness and consistency to all visual materials
• Minimum 3 years’ experience, preferably in an agency environment
• Good knowledge of Adobe CC (XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• A good understanding of UX and UI design
• Website development knowledge would be advantageous (particularly Wordpress and e-commerce); understanding of HTML & CSS
• Highly organised with great attention to detail
• Able to take ownership of projects and have a can-do attitude
• Excellent communication skills
Can you get to Northwood at least 3 days a week?
Do you have a portfolio full of web design?
Do you have Adobe XD experience?
Do you have agency side experience in a similar Digital Design role?
Do you have a good understanding of UX?