Global Business Coordination Analyst - Business Designer
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our dynamic team as a Business Designer, based at our Tamworth Office in the UK.
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to develop within the business and play a key part in shaping the future of ALDI globally. Your role will be responsible for designing and optimizing new and current business Services within the CI Domain (areas of responsibility span our customer interfaces which include Web, Mobile, CRM and Marketing), and will enhance ALDI’s digital presence globally in the Retail sector.
You will focus on preparing the business to deliver new services and to continue to optimise and enhance existing offerings. Business Designers are expected to have a broad range of skill sets, however there will be particular focuses on areas such as organisational scope, business process mapping and analysis and commercial modelling. Candidates would be expected to have experience in at least one of these areas (but not necessarily all).
The role is UK based, but regular travel on demand should be expected, as per the needs of the project, or upon request of their direct leader.
Responsibilities / Duties
• Model the anticipated operational / commercial performance of the service (in the beginning and at scale)
• Maintain consistency in the design of digital business operations in support of ALDI's overall customer experience
• Define and maintain the operating model for digital initiatives in the countries, including organisation design, operational business processes, key performance metrics / targets, operating locations and technical solutions
• Define what structures, roles, interfaces, governance and internal KPIs are required to operate the new services
• Define what business processes and procedures are required to operate the new services
• Ensure close alignment with other ALDI teams (e.g. with the stores teams on new initiatives)
• Collaborate with the Research team on commercial modelling where required to validate commercial ambition versus business operations cost
• Communicate with country stakeholders to source requirements for new business services
• Work with Success Management to rollout organisational changes at scale across global and / or country teams
• Take an ‘inside out’ design approach i.e. think what does the business need to do to deliver this service for our customers
• Designing at a conceptual (macro) and detailed level for new services being introduced for customers
• Bringing customer propositions to life from a service perspective
• Prototyping / piloting new services to test their commercial and operational viability
• Ensuring a holistic, joined up end user (customer) experience is designed and tested
• Project Management
• Experience working in CI related projects or departments
• Experience in at least one of the following:
• Commercial/Business modelling
• Organisational scoping/design
• Business Process Mapping
• Business Process Modelling and Notation
• Expertise in workshop facilitation
• Excellent presentation materials development skills
• Experience in and comfort with working in fast paced environments
• Working in agile team environments – being a team player
• Exposure to CI relevant technology areas (e.g. web content management, Mobile Apps, Customer Relationship Management, Marketing campaign planning and execution
• Willing to travel to ALDI South countries as required (10-30%)
Holidays - 25 Days plus Bank Holidays
In-Office Flexi Time
Aldi Perks - Bike to work scheme, discounted gym membership, shopping and travel discounts & many more.