We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our dynamic team as a Business Designer, based at our Tamworth Office in the UK.
Your role will be responsible for designing and optimizing new and current business services within ALDI’s Customer Interaction Domain; focusing on the experience had by customers in every interaction with the ALDI brand and enhance ALDI’s digital presence globally in the Retail sector.
You will be joining the Business Service Design (BSD) team within ALDI’s Global Business Coordination department. Working alongside Experience and Service Designers you will create new Digital Services at a global scale working in conjunction with each country representatives. Key focus of business designer’s role is to prepare the business in delivering new services created to optimise and enhance customer experience.
Business Designers are particularly expected to have the ability in disseminating the broad service requirements and user journey; subsequently translate these in to key business readiness actions to ensure new services can go live in an effective manner. Therefore, knowledge and experience in organisational scoping/design, business process mapping, analysis and commercial modelling would be highly beneficial.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop within the business and play a key part in shaping the future of Aldi globally. Ready for more? Apply to join #TeamAldi today!
Your New Role:
• Define and maintain the operating model for digital initiatives in the countries, including organisation design, operational business processes, key performance metrics / targets, operating locations and technical solutions
• Define what structures, roles, interfaces, governance and internal KPIs are required to operate the new services
• Define what business processes and procedures are required to operate the new services
• Ensure close alignment with other ALDI teams (e.g. with the stores teams on new initiatives)
• Communicate with country stakeholders to source requirements for new business services
• Work with Business Success Management to rollout organisational changes at scale across global and / or country teams
• Take an ‘inside out’ design approach i.e. think what does the business need to do to deliver this service for our customers
• Maintain consistency in the design of digital business operations in support of ALDI's overall customer experience
• Designing at a conceptual (macro) and detailed level for new services being introduced for customers
• Bringing customer facing propositions to life from a system design perspective
• Prototyping / piloting new services to test their commercial and operational viability
• Ensuring a holistic, joined up end user (customer) experience is designed and tested
• Knowledge of Organisational Design/Scoping project
• Knowledge of creating new Org Structures and define role profiles as a result of business transformation
• Working in agile team environments
• Knowledge of Business process mapping expertise
• Able to define necessary KPIs, pre-requisites needed for a new service to go live
• Knowledge of designing digital products or services would be advantageous
• Project facilitation and coordination
• Workshop facilitation skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Proactive, able to work collaboratively
What you will get in Return:
• Salary starting from £33,165 rising to £47,990
• 5-day/40-hour week, working Monday- Friday, with the opportunity for remote working 3 days per week.
• 5 weeks’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
• In office flexitime.
• Full training provided.
• Company sick pay scheme.
• Company maternity, paternity and adoption leave pay after 2 years
• Long service rewards.
• A variety of Aldi Perks including bike to work scheme, discounted gym passes, accommodation, travel, cinema and family day out tickets.