We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our dynamic team as a Service Designer, based at our Tamworth Office in the UK.
Your role will be leading on designing and optimizing new and current business services within ALDI’s Customer Interaction Domain; focusing on the experience had by customers in every interaction with the ALDI brand and enhance ALDI’s digital presence globally in the Retail sector.
You will be accountable for transforming early-stage concepts into detailed designs, utilizing your skills and deep understanding of customer journeys, stakeholder mapping and service blueprinting to deliver demonstrable benefits to end users. You will take ownership of the overall vision, working in tandem with our team of experience and business designers to ensure each service is robustly defined through data and customer insight. Working alongside both domestic and international project teams as well as technology specialists will require the ability to clearly articulate a service to a wide range of audiences.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop within the business and play a key part in shaping the future of Aldi globally. Ready for more? Apply to join #TeamAldi today!
Your New Role:
• Draw insights from our Strategy team to understand the importance of new initiatives and the key drivers behind them when starting to design a new service
• Identify key stakeholders within the project and ensure requirements are captured, documented and incorporated into the overall vision of the service
• Take a lead role in evolving Customer Interaction propositions into designs that illustrate simplicity despite complexity
• Draw from your toolkit of service design techniques and artefacts to define a full end to end service - bringing each new concept to life
• Prototype and pilot new services and experiences with customers and business users
• Be proactive in working with technical teams to determine the right solutions to realise the service vision and identify process, equipment and automation requirements
• Gather and agree service operational metrics, assumptions and business requirements for relevant areas
• Work alongside the Business Success Management team to prepare a full rollout of new services across the globe
• Lead on development of the overall service design, including customer experience/ customer journeys, business rules, stage design and branding guidelines in alignment with countries
• Design world-class services that blend digital, physical and human interactions across multiple touch points, smartly bringing together user needs, business goals and technical realities
• Developing, evaluating and agreeing both concept and detailed designs with stakeholders
• Identifying and developing service processes, equipment and automation requirements
• Continuously seek to improve and refine working practices to benefit the wider team and organisation.
• Ability to envision the overall service and play a leading role to ensure complete delivery of the initiative
• Highly proficient in the development of customer journeys and service blueprints
• Able to lead on design workshop
• Strong understanding and knowledge of Service Design concept
• Excellent presentation skills
• Thrives within a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage several projects at once
• Proactive, able to work collaboratively and deal with ambiguity
• Drive design thinking within team and across projects
• Confidence to suggest improvements or new services
What you will get in Return:
• Salary starting from £48,515 rising to £55,885
• 5-day/40-hour week, working Monday- Friday, with the opportunity for remote working 3 days per week.
• 5 weeks’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• In office flexitime
• Full training provided
• Company sick pay scheme
• Company maternity, paternity and adoption leave pay after 2 years
• Long service rewards
• A variety of Aldi Perks