PPC & Paid Social Manager
I am recruiting for the UK's leading commerce media business, who offer a unique and collaborative approach that brings retailers and brands together to deliver exceptional results. They are the parent company of three small-medium, fast-growing agencies who each have a unique specialism and an unrivalled client list.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a PPC & Paid Social Manager to sit in one of the three agencies, which provides a one-stop agency solution removing the barriers to great shopper campaigns. You will lead the PPC/Paid Social Team within the agency, managing all paid media investment across the wider company client base.
Managing a small team of experienced media specialists who are training in PPC and paid social, you will facilitate their introduction to all things trading and activation within your specialism. You will be involved in a variety of projects and client campaigns, working with some of the biggest brands. You will also be working on expanding the agency proposition and contributing heavily to new business projects to increase their scale and penetration across a range of verticals. This is an exciting proposition for someone looking to build a team around their expertise and lead an important part of the company's growth.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Creating, developing & implementing effective paid search and social strategies
- Managing & optimizing multiple campaigns simultaneously, across channels and platforms
- Targeting selected audiences according to client briefs through keyword research
- Audience strategy development and creation in social platforms
- Managing campaign budgets & adjusting bids to optimise the ROI onsite and instore
- Growing the profitability of their commercial setup and deliver client account growth strategies
- Building propriety tools and processes to help to develop company USP and credentials.
- Tracking daily, weekly & monthly KPI's to identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Reporting KPI's to management on a regular basis through various dashboards.
- Building and strengthening key relationships across PPC/Social ad platforms and various vendors.
- Regularly preparing and delivering Paid Search proposals for existing clients and new business pitches
- Working with wider trading teams (display/video, OOH, in-store) to produce integrated campaigns involving your channels.
- Work with your compact team to build new processes to enable efficient operations.
- Research new opportunities and identify trends within the Paid Search/Social channels to grow their capabilities.
- Work closely with their insights team to measure campaign effectiveness and develop innovative ways to attribute campaign actions to conversions.
What are they looking for?
- Minimum of 3 years paid search account management, with hands on experience managing Google Ads & Microsoft Advertising.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in paid social ad management.
- Advanced knowledge of Facebook Ads, Tik Tok Ads, Twitter Ads, Pinterest Ads.
- Proven experience delivering performance to client KPI targets.
- Budgets experience in excess of £50K+ monthly.
- Experience contributing on new business projects and delivering innovation across accounts.
- Proven ability to drive efficiencies and performance across a range of campaigns.
- Experience managing direct reports and training others on campaign activation and optimization.