Strategist - Boutique Agency
A creative agency with expertise in retail and brand design are looking to bolster their Strategy offering with on-boarding a skilled Strategist. Working closely with the senior management and the extended creative team, this role offers the opportunity to strategically lead across a variety of projects, in particular focusing on activation, brand identity, retail and integrated campaigns across the food/ drinks sector.
- You'll work closely with clients, predominately across the drinks and lifestyle sector, to pull key insights, develop strategic recommendations and blueprints for creative concepts spanning packaging, branding, retail campaign assets, digital and everything in between
- This role calls for a creative thinker with an analytical approach; you'll be able to digest insights and convert them into creative deliverables
- Collaborating with the client services and design teams, you'll be the conduit between brand and output - how can this brand break the mould?
- Any experience with planning is highly advantageous!
- Collaborating with the Founders of the business, you'll be heavily involved in leading thought leadership pieces
What experience is essential for this role?
- Excellent communication skills, able to build confidence in clients from the get go
- As this agency work with a number of global drinks/ alcohol brands, any experience or passion working on these accounts is ideal
- You'll be communicative, confident and commercial alongside strategic and creative
- As Strategist, you'll have strong roots in advertising, design or activation
If you are an experienced mid weight Strategist, looking to join an award winning, impactful creative agency, then please send your CV to email@example.com now!