Junior Content Manager
A wonderful creative agency, are looking for a part-time junior Content Manager to join their team. Joining them 3 days per week, this candidate will be assisting across internal content and communications.
What's the role?
Working alongside the creative team, key responsibilities include:
- Write up industry interviews and marketing materials
- Write, upload and publish weekly newsletters
- Track and report on industry trends
- Run social media channels
- Help manage a community of writers
- Support with event ideas
- Join creative brainstorms for campaigns
Who is their ideal candidate?
They are looking for a junior who is a brilliant writer, able to express complex ideas clearly and someone who is proactive and a self-starter.
It is key you have an interest in copy, marketing and communications and ambition within the creative world!
How do i apply?
Please send your CV to Abi at email@example.com or apply VIA our website.